We offer short-term opportunities for those living near a Sagebrush campus to step into ministry on a part-time basis and get paid while experiencing spiritual development, on-the-job training, and personal coaching. Our internship tracks usually run from 3-6 months and start any time of the year.
For those living further away from a Sagebrush campus, we offer one-year residencies with free housing, full-time, ministry training, personal coaching, and both leadership and doctrinal development.
- Competitive starting pay.
- Relocation expenses eligible for reimbursement.
- Open to recent college graduates, or those in their senior year.
- Full-time employment.
- Free housing in a furnished home.
- Personal coaching by a staff leader.
- Significant ministry ownership.
- Tuition Assistance for a Master's Degree with Wayland Baptist University.